You know you want to. You’ve been meaning to for ages. Everybody’s doing it. It’s so easy!
Today is the day you put together your Green Cleaning Starter Kit.
The kit is so simple that you’ll need to trust me that it will indeed clean your house. Trust it. No side effects. No funny business. No fancy gimmicks. Just clean.
Check out the video for some extra motivation and then go gather these supplies:
- 2 – 1 Quart (1 L) Spray Bottles – good heavy-duty ones
- 1 Shaker Jar with holes in the lid – such as an old spice jar or a mason jar
- ¼ c. (60 mL) Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Soap – your favorite scent
- 2 c. (273 mL) White Vinegar
- 1 qt. + 2 c. (1 L + 500 mL) Water – I use reverse osmosis water because I have it handy, and it makes for a crystal clear solution, but tap water is fine
- 2 c. (500 g) Baking Soda – bicarbonate of soda
- Essential Oils (optional) 20 drops/recipe – tea tree for an extra cleaning punch, and any other essential oil that makes you happy
- Microfiber Cloths – often sold in the auto care section
To keep things simple in the video, I use the Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile soap for the All-Purpose Spray. However, if you have snooped around my blog, you know that you can also use Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds – 1 Tbsp. or 15 mL in a 1 quart (1L) spray bottle.
You really have no excuses. Go get started!