We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website LisaBronner.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Dr. Bronner’s or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information on this Website or use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name and email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name and e-mail (“Personal Information”). Pursuant to the CCPA, this category of information relates to traditional identifiers. We may aggregate Personal Information so that the aggregated information does not personally identify you or anyone else, such as by using Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our customers who live in a particular area (“Aggregate Information”); and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details. Pursuant to the CCPA, this category of information relates to information gathered about internet or other similar networking activity.
In most cases, we collect Personal Information directly from you. Below are descriptions of the different types of Personal Information we process and the sources from which we obtain them:
- Subscriber Emails/Alerts/Newsletters. We offer a wide selection of blogs, newsletters, articles, and videos on topics of interest to our readers and customers with ideas on how to live “greenly”. If you sign up to receive such information, we will ask you to provide your first and last name, and email address.
- Communications. If you choose to contact us for any purpose, we will collect your contact details, your name, and the content, date and time of your message, as well as our reply and any follow up action we take in relation to your inquiry.
- Other sources. We may receive personal information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand, and analyze our records, identify new customers, or prevent or detect fraud. We may also receive information about you from social media platforms, for example when you interact with us on those platforms or access our social media content. The information we may receive is governed by the privacy settings, policies, and/or procedures of the relevant social media platform, and we encourage you to review them.
However, we may also obtain several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, location, language preferences, and/or usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our newsletter, posting material, leaving comment or requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website. This information is collected for a business purpose in order to be able to fulfill the reason you provided the information. For example, to send you our newsletter.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us. This information is collected for a business purpose in order to be able to respond to your inquiries.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies, such as Google Analytics, to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It is collected for a business purpose as it helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies).
- A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
- As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each Website you visit. This information, which is sometimes referred to as “clickstream data,” can be collected and stored by a Website’s server. Clickstream data can tell us the type of computer and browsing software you use and the address of the Website from which you linked to the Website.
- We may collect and use clickstream data as a form of Aggregate Information to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on each page of our Website, how visitors navigate throughout the Website and how we may tailor our web pages to better meet the needs of visitors. This information will be used to improve our Website and our services.
- Any collection or use of clickstream data will be anonymous and aggregate, and will not intentionally contain any Personal Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To subscribe you to our newsletters, when requested.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website, including posting comments.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
We may use Aggregate Information to improve and enhance your experience on the Website and for our market research activities. For example, we may share Aggregate Information with unaffiliated third parties, such as business partners, and site analytics vendors, in an aggregate, anonymous form, which means that the shared information will not contain nor be linked to any Personal Information.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support the Website and keep it running.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others;
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our Website or its users, our readers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Removal from Newsletter Mailing List. If you would like to remove your email address from our newsletter mailing list, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also remove yourself from our mailing list by clicking “unsubscribe” on any of our email communications.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information regarding (i) the categories of personal information collected, (ii) the categories of sources for the personal information collected, (iii) the business purpose for collecting (or selling) that information, (iv) the categories of third parties with whom we share that information, (v) the specific pieces of personal information we collects about the user, and (vi) whether we sold or disclosed the Personal Information for a business purpose.
If you are under 18 years of age please do not use the Website. If you are under 18 years of age and believe we have collected your Personal Information, or are the parent or guardian of a minor under 18 years of age with information collected by us, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any user may request the discontinuation (or opt-out) of our sharing of the information with third parties and/or that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your California Privacy Rights Request (see below), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a service that you requested, or take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.) (“CCPA”).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Please submit any requests (“California Privacy Rights Request”) by:
- emailing us at email@example.com with a subject line of “Your California Privacy Rights”, or sending us a letter to addressed to: All One God Faith, Inc.
1335 Park Center Drive P.O. Box 1958 Vista, California 92085
For each California Privacy Rights Request, please clearly state the following:
- sufficient detail of your request such that it allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it;
- that the request is related to “Your California Privacy Rights”;
- your name, street address, city, state, zip code, and email address; and
- whether you prefer to receive a response to your request by mail or email.
We cannot respond to your California Privacy Rights Request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We are not responsible for a California Privacy Rights Request that is incomplete, incorrectly labeled, or incorrectly sent. It may take us up to 45 days to process your California Privacy Rights Request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
Visitors From Outside The United States—Cross-Border Transfers
The Website is hosted in the United States. If you are visiting our Website from outside the United States, your information may be transferred to, stored in, and processed in, the United States or any other country where we or our affiliates, subsidiaries, or third-party service providers maintain facilities.
The European Commission has not determined that the United States ensures an adequate level of protection for Personal Information. The data protection and other applicable laws of the United States or other countries may not be as comprehensive as those laws or regulations in your country or may otherwise differ from the data protection or consumer protection laws in your country. Your information may be available to government authorities under lawful orders and law applicable in such jurisdictions.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Privacy Rights
Data Controller: All One God Faith, Inc. d/b/a Dr. Bronner’s is the controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with, your use of the Website. Please see the Cross-Border Transfer section for more information about the transfer of your personal data to the United States or other countries.
Purposes of Processing and Legal Basis for Processing. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. As explained above, we process Personal Information in various ways depending upon your use of our Website. We process Personal Information on the following bases: (1) with your consent; and (2) as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing you with our services, enhancing our web services, conducting analytics, and delivering relevant advertising.
Your Rights Regarding Personal Information: The GDPR requires that we inform our EEA users about certain specific rights:
- the right to object, for legitimate purposes, to the processing of personal data;
- the right to request copies of your personal data held by us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible);
- the right to request that we delete or block your personal data without undue delay; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Withdrawing Consent: If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you withdraw consent, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide certain services or marketing communications to you.
Objection and Requests for Copies: If you wish to (i) object, for legitimate purposes, to the processing of personal data as provided under applicable law, or (ii) to request copies of your personal data held by us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible), please contact us at email@example.com.
Requests for Deletion: If you wish to request that we delete your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly send you a response to ensure that the request was not made in error. We will respond to your request to delete your information within one month of receipt of your verification. Our response period may be extended by 60 additional days where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests we receive. We may need to retain certain records for legal and accounting purposes. EEA based individuals can learn more about their privacy rights and opt-out mechanisms at http://www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Lodging Complaints: You have the right to lodge a complaint about our data collection and processing actions with the supervisory authority in your country. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Websites like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Websites.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.
All One God Faith, Inc., 1335 Park Center Drive P.O. Box 1958 Vista, California 92085, 844-937-2551, email@example.com
Accessing Other Websites
We recommend that you carefully examine the privacy statements posted on those other websites or mobile applications to understand their procedures for collecting, using and disclosing your personal information.