You can change someone’s life with this next gift. It is empowering, inspiring, exceedingly useful, and at the moment, rather trendy. Personally, I love gifts that are useful. And I love gifts that don’t clutter.
Starter kit essentials:
- A quart of your favorite Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Castile Soap. If you want to go with my favorite for housecleaning, get the Citrus or the Tea Tree. Or both.
- A quart of Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds Biodegradable Cleaner.
- A bar of your favorite Dr. Bronner’s Castile Bar Soap.
- White vinegar.
- A spray bottle.
- A microfiber cloth.
- Another spray bottle (for a glass cleaner)
- Tea Tree or other favorite essential oil
- More microfiber cloths (Costco sells them in packs)
- A copy of Karen Logan’s book, Clean House, Clean Planet
Print out the Castile Liquid Soap Dilution Cheat Sheet, the Sal Suds Dilution Cheat Sheet, and the Castile Bar Soap Dilution Cheat Sheet on some card stock and laminate them. The lamination keeps them from getting messed up amid the housecleaning.
Use a basket or bag and arrange the microfiber cloths instead of tissue paper. Tie up with twine or raffia if you like and you’re good to go!
It’s Not Easy Being Green!