You can change someone’s life with this next gift. It is empowering, inspiring, exceedingly useful, and at the moment, rather trendy. Personally, I love gifts that are useful. And I love gifts that don’t clutter.
- A quart of your favorite Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Castile soap. If you want to go with my favorite for housecleaning, get the Citrus or the Tea Tree. Or both.
- A quart of Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds Biodegradable Cleaner
- Two spray bottles
- A microfiber cloth
- Vinegar and
- Another spray bottle (for a glass cleaner)
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- A bucket
- Some lemons
- More microfiber cloths (Costco sells a pack of 35 for $15)
- A copy of Karen Logan’s book, Clean House, Clean Planet
Use the bucket as the gift basket and the microfiber cloths instead of tissue paper. Add a bow and you’re good to go!
It’s Not Easy Being Green!