Here’s something new – Going Green with Lisa Bronner now has a Facebook page!
That may sound like a little thing, but I don’t do new things easily. (There’s a euphemism for “stick in the mud” if I’ve ever heard one!) I know there are good many social media platforms out there, and if Facebook isn’t your preference, please bear with me. Facebook fits my word-oriented nature best.
The blog is a great format – and I’ll be continuing with it. It allows me to take deep dives into topics that face us all. I know some people need those dives. I’m one of them.
However, my hope is to connect with my readers in real-time better than I can with the blog. This will give a little more of day-to-day glimpses into how this whole green thing plays out in my house, and also provide some shorter snips of information to take with you in your busy schedules.
Another thing I like about Facebook is that it allows me to ask a lot of questions. I want to hear from you. To learn from you. To be inspired by you. I also hope you learn from and inspire each other. This is how communities are built. We’ll be stronger for it. Together, let’s keep aiming for that simpler, cleaner life with simpler products, simpler foods, simpler routines, and simpler spaces, both physically and mentally.
I invite you into my home and into my ongoing journey. Perhaps, though, before you accept an invitation into my home, you’d like to know me a little better? For that purpose, there’s nothing like a list:
Ten Things to know about me:
1. I taught high school English. I still see myself functionally as a teacher.
2. My family makes a lot of soap.
3. Dr. Emanuel Bronner, founder of Dr. Bronner’s, was my grandfather.
4. I grew up without a television.
5. I’m a married mom of three, of whom I am the second shortest.
6. I like country living, quiet mornings, and mountain air.
7. I get excited about pretty nerdy things – like pH and the chemistry of water and grammar.
8. I find working with my hands to be intensely therapeutic.
9. I’m an ISFJ (Myers-Briggs), Helper/Investigator (Enneagram), Questioner (Four Tendencies).
10. Regularly gathering with my family around the dinner table is the single most important parenting act in my day.
Come see what my green looks like.
Find me on Facebook or search Going Green with Lisa Bronner.